Success

Success

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Favorite 21 Day Fix Salad


This salad is my favorite salad.  It is 21 Day Fix and easy to make.
I was out shopping with my kids one day and did not pack lunches and the kids were starving and I was starving. The closest restaurant...Burger King.  I though there was no way I would be able to eat anything there that would stick with my meal plan. so when I took the kids in and was checking the menu that had a salad, 
Cranberry Chicken and Apple Salad with Apple Cider Vinegarette, 
I thought I would try it and portion it out and see how it would work.
I ordered it with grilled chicken instead of crispy and no blue cheese, which is not on the list of 21 Day Fix Foods. it was delicious. 
And now I found a way to re-create it at home!! 
21 Day Fix style is as follows
2-Green containers= Romaine Lettuce
1- Purple=diced Fuji Apple and a few cranberries
1-Red=Chicken breast
1-Blue=feta Cheese

This salad is so easy to make ahead of time and take with me or just whip up after I get my kids lunch ready. It is so filling and tastes delicious. The Feta Cheese makes it so I don't miss my salad dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment